Our specialist design team work with a wide range of clients both locally and worldwide.
We value our clients and pride ourselves on retaining relationships which is reflected in the many referrals we receive. We offer a responsive service with regular contact and no unexpected or unnecessary charges. There’s always time for discussion and we will assist in making your business a success in any way we can.
Take a look below for any vacancies, and get in touch with us if you’d like to join our team.
An excellent opportunity has become available to join Jenova Limited as an Internal Sales Representative. The Internal Sales Representative will be first point of contact for all our end users across the country.
The successful candidate will maintain customer accounts and handle incoming customer orders. Candidates will also be expected to introduce & promote our services and products to new customers by cold calling. This will include identifying the customer’s specific needs and calculating personalised quotations on a routine daily basis. The internal Sales Representative must be proactive in building customer relationships and take responsibility to ensure on-time delivery.
As an Internal Sales Representative your main responsibilities will involve:
• The preparation of quotations in response to customer inquiries via telephone, email and mail.
• Source promotional merchandise from existing and new suppliers worldwide.
• Participate in sales strategy meetings when required.
• Resolve customer queries relating to orders, and ensure quality requirements are met.
• Provide regular management reports and sales forecasts.
• Attend weekly/monthly team meetings, and share suggestions to help improve processes and awareness for social media, e-mail campaigns etc.
As an Internal Sales Representative your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Solid previous experience in customer service ideally gained in a promotional merchandise environment.
• The ability to listen and understand the customer requirements, deadlines and budget, providing them with relevant quotations.
• A background in team oriented environments.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence other departments and disciplines to work together and meet the needs of the customer.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office to include Excel.
• Excellent English language skills both spoken and written.
• Accurate numerical and analytical skills.
To apply for this position or to request a job spec, please send your CV together with a covering letter to Sophie – firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01491 411 565.
As a creative design agency our passion lays within developing innovative solutions that will help strengthen your brand.
01491 411565 | email@example.com